Become a Friend of the Mayagüez Children’s Library
Friends of the Mayagüez Children’s Library
The mission of Friends of the Mayagüez Children’s Library is to help ensure a strong future for the MCL by providing funds and in-kind donations that support its programs and basic operating expenses.
Why become a Friend of the Mayagüez Children’s Library?
- Individual membership in the Mayagüez Children’s Library;
- Invitations to special activities;
- News briefs and newsletters (sent to your email address) to keep you in touch with the MCL;
- The satisfaction of supporting an essential and successful community project.
To become a Friend of the Mayagüez Children’s Library please complete and submit the following form:
After submitting the Friends of the Mayagüez Children’s Library form (above), please make your donation using one of the following methods:
- visit the Library to make your donation in cash, money order, or check,
- send us your donation by mail to the address on the Contact Us page (money order or check only, please),
- donate using ATH Móvil pATH /bibliotecajuv,
- donate online through PayPal:
Note: The Mayagüez Children’s Library /Biblioteca Juvenil de Mayagüez (MCL/BJM) Inc. is a non-profit, tax-exempt corporation in both Puerto Rico (Hacienda) and the United States (IRS). Therefore, your donations are tax-exempt to the extent of the law. Please consult your tax accountant and/or lawyer for income tax advice.